Leadership: Doing the right things right
The Chartered Quality Institute’s Leadership Conference 2014 took place on the 1st April and was an informative and inspiring day of new ideas, stimulating debate and renowned speakers. Dedicated to driving forward the quality agenda, the conference provided delegates with a greater understanding of how operational effectiveness and efficiency is vital to achieving organisational success.
Major industry figures presented at the conference, sharing their knowledge and insight from pivotal points in their career.
Please see below for pictures from this years event
.About the conference
Successful leadership is at its best when its vision is strategic, the voice persuasive and the results tangible. Leadership is not an end itself but a means to bring out the best in people, to inspire and motivate them to commit their energies, skills and talents to delivering the organisations vision.
The CQI Leadership Conference 2014 explored how organisations can use leadership to develop and maintain a competitive lead while bringing out the best in its employees. High profile speakers, from Marks and Spencer and Chelsea Football Club debated topics including:
- Efficiency and Productivity
- Customer Service
- Risk and Reputation
Reasons to attend:
- Find out how quality operates in some of the country’s most successful businesses, including Marks and Spencer and Chelsea FC.
- Debate, discuss and network with 150+ senior leaders in the quality profession
- Gain in-depth analysis of the latest trends in quality during expert-led workshops
- Learn how to increase productivity, manage risk, satisfy customers and transform your organisation
- Be inspired by inspirational speakers on how to lead your quality teams to success.