Leadership: Doing the right things right
The Chartered Quality Institute’s Leadership Conference 2014 is set to be an informative and inspiring day of new ideas, stimulating debate and renowned speakers. Dedicated to driving forward the quality agenda, the conference will provide delegates with a greater understanding of how operational effectiveness and efficiency is vital to achieving organisational success.
The conference is aimed at anyone looking to improve their organisational performance while offering debate, discussion and networking opportunities.
Major industry figures will present the conference, sharing their knowledge and insight from pivotal points in their career. They will be followed by a choice of insightful breakout sessions, providing in-depth analysis of the most pertinent issues in quality today.
Click here to view the programme for the day.
About the conference
Successful leadership is at its best when its vision is strategic, the voice persuasive and the results tangible. Leadership is not an end itself but a means to bring out the best in people, to inspire and motivate them to commit their energies, skills and talents to delivering the organisations vision.
Taking place on Tuesday 1st April, the CQI Leadership Conference 2014 will explore how organisations can use leadership to develop and maintain a competitive lead while bringing out the best in its employees. High profile speakers, from Marks and Spencer, Chelsea Football Club and HSBC will debate topics including:
- Efficiency and Productivity
- Customer Service
- Risk and Reputation
Early Bird Tickets (available until Friday 31st January)
CQI Members £225+vat
Non Members £285+vat
Full Rate Tickets
CQI Members £285+vat
Non Members £345+vat
Reasons to attend:
- Find out how quality operates in some of the country’s most successful businesses, including HSBC, Marks and Spencer and Chelsea FC.
- Debate, discuss and network with 150+ senior leaders in the quality profession
- Gain in-depth analysis of the latest trends in quality during expert-led workshops
- Learn how to increase productivity, manage risk, satisfy customers and transform your organisation
- Be inspired by inspirational speakers on how to lead your quality teams to success.